Glynase XL Tablets
Glynase XL (Glipizide) tablet from USV is an oral medicine used to bring down blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-subordinate diabetes) patients. It has a place with a class of medications called sulfonylureas, which work by invigorating the pancreas to create more insulin. Glipizide is utilized alongside eating regimen and exercise to enable control to glucose levels.
- Brand Name: Glynase xl
- Substance: Glipizide Tablets
- Available In: 2.5mg/5mg/10mg
- Produced By: USV
- Additional Information
- Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your drug specialist before you begin taking glyburide and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your specialist or drug specialist.
- Glyburide comes in various kinds of tablets which give distinctive measures of the medicine. Try not to switch between various structures or brands of this drug unless coordinated by your specialist.
- Take this drug by mouth with breakfast or the basic supper of the day as prescribed by your specialist, for the most part once day by day. A few patients, particularly those taking higher dosages, might be coordinated to take this medication two times every day. The measurements depend on your restorative condition and reaction to treatment.
- To lessen your danger of Indications, your specialist may guide you to begin this pharmaceutical at a low measurement and slowly increment your dosage. Take after your specialist's guidelines precisely.
- If you are as of now taking another diabetic medication, (for example, chlorpropamide), take after your specialist's advice painstakingly to stop the old medication and beginning glyburide.
- If you are likewise taking colesevelam, take glyburide no less than 4 hours before colesevelam.
- Utilize this drug routinely to get the most advantage from it. To enable you to recollect, utilize it at the same time(s) every day.
- Tell your specialist if your condition does not enhance or if it intensifies (your glucose levels are too high or too low).
- Vomiting, acid reflux, stomach upset, and weight pick up may happen. If any of these impacts hold on or intensify, tell your specialist or drug specialist immediately.
- Keep in mind that your specialist has endorsed this solution since he or she has judged that the advantage to you is more noteworthy than the danger of reactions. Numerous individuals utilizing this solution don't have genuine reactions.
- Tell your specialist immediately, if you have any genuine Indications, including: indications of disease, (for example, persevering sore throat, fever), simple dying/wounding, stomach torment, yellowing eyes/skin, dim pee, strange tiredness/shortcoming, surprising/sudden weight increase, mental/inclination changes, swelling of the hands or feet, seizures.
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India