Glucored from Sun Pharma Aztec (glibenclamide 2.5 mg, metformin hydrochloride 400 mg.) is a hostile to diabetic pharmaceutical that enables control to glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes (non-insulin-subordinate diabetes). It is a blend of two oral diabetes medications, Glyburide (Glibenclamide) and Metformin, which works by fortifying the arrival of your body's common insulin. It is utilized alongside an eating routine and exercise program to bring down high glucose in patients. By controlling high glucose, Glyburide (Glibenclamide)- Metformin anticipates kidney infection, coronary illness, nerve issues, strokes, barrenness, and visual deficiency.
Maker: Sun Pharma
Additional Information :
- You must utilize this prescription if you are adversely affected by glyburide, or:
- If you are being treated with bosentan (Tracleer);
- If you have type 1 diabetes; or
- If you are in a condition of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your specialist for treatment with insulin).
- To ensure you can securely take glyburide, tell your specialist in if you have any of these different conditions:
- Hemolytic frailty (an absence of red platelets);
- A catalyst lack called glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase insufficiency (G6PD);
- A nerve issue influencing substantial capacities;
- Liver or kidney ailment;
- If you are sensitive to sulfa drugs; or
- If you have been utilizing insulin or taking chlorpropamide (Diabinese).
Certain oral diabetes medicines may expand your danger of genuine heart issues. Be that as it may, not treating your diabetes can harm your heart and different organs. Converse with your specialist about the reactions and advantages of treating your diabetes with glyburide.
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India