Carboplatin 150mg 15-ml :
Carboplatin is a chemotherapy drug used for treatment of many types of cancer. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved carboplatin for use treating patients with ovarian and non-small cell lung cancer, and oncologists often use carboplatin off-label for other cancers. Testicular, stomach, and bladder cancers are among those treated with carboplatin, as well as other carcinomas.
Carboplatin is one of the most widely used chemotherapy medicines. Often given to a patient as part of a combination regiment of two or more drugs, carboplatin has established itself as an invaluable tool in the toolbox.
Manufacturer : EBEWE
- The accompanying Indications are normal (happening in more prominent than 30%) for patients taking Abraxane: However these reactions are very reasonable and there are numerous alternatives to limit or avoid them.
- Low blood tallies (your white and red platelets may incidentally diminish which can put you at expanded hazard for disease and additionally sickliness)
- Male pattern baldness
- Anomalous ECG (electrocardiogram)
- Fringe neuropathy (deadness and shivering of hands and feet)
- Arthralgias and myalgias, torment in the joints and muscles (typically transitory happening 2-3 days after Abraxane, and resolve inside a couple of days)
- Weakness and fatigue, increase in blood tests estimating liver capacity (these arrival to typical once treatment is ceased)
A/14 Bonanza Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400101, India